Yep, you read that right, it’s a quiz! Not only is it the wrong day, but I haven’t sprung one on you in years. That’s called the ELEMENT OF SURPRISE.
But before we begin, not too long ago I packed up those father-and-son track bikes and returned them to Classic Cycle. Well, I’ve just gotten word that my next bike is on its way, and here’s a sneak preview:
Stay tuned for the big reveal once it finally arrives.
And now, I’m pleased to present you with a quiz! Study the item, think, and click on your answer. If you’re right you’ll be validated, and if you’re wrong you’ll see a commercial for some kinda weird gravel bike.
Thanks very much for reading, ride safe, and try not to splatter paint on your bike.
1) This piece of graffiti is accompanied by which slogan?
- “Shut Cha Pie Hole”
- “Shut Cha Pussy Clot Bitch”
- “Give A Hoot, Don’t Pollute”
- “Combos: Cheese Your Hunger Away”
2) The latest mountain bike discipline is:
3) The new electronic mountain bike suspension system from RockShox is called:
4) Along with mechanical Ultegra, Shimano will also discontinue threaded bottom brackets as of 2022.
5) This helmet is designed specifically for:
- “…multi-modal shredders who want to transition seamlessly from the pump track to the skatepark”
6) Which of the following is not a model of connected indoor fitness bike?
***Special Ambiguous Image-Themed Bonus Question!***
What’s going on here?
- Richard Branson is riding to his space launch
- Jeff Bezos is riding to meet William Shatner for their space lunch
- Elon Musk is demonstrating Tesla’s new “Fred Avoidance” system
- Mike Sinyard is demonstrating Specialized’s new wind tunnel tested “Three Feet Please!” boar tusks