A Friday Fun Quiz…on Thursday?
Why the hell not?
In the spirit of keeping you on your toes, I’m pleased to present you with a quiz. As always, study the item, think, and click on your answer. If you’re right you’ll know, and if you’re wrong you’ll see something you will immediately wish you could unsee.
Thanks for reading, ride safe, and I’ll see you back here tomorrow.
1. The pennyfarthing is back!
2. The pennyfarthing really never went away.
3. The Surly Cross Check was a simple, versatile bicycle, which is why they:
4. Cycling in America is:
5. Of 760,000 bonded Hollowtech II cranks sold by Shimano, how many have failed in such a way as to cause injury to the rider?
6. During the Tour Divide, Lachlan Morton was forced to repair his electric derailleur with a _____:
7. According to New York State law, you can in fact drive in the bike lane if you have a bicycle on your car.
***Special “He Seems Nice”-Themed Bonus Video***
He seems nice.