Okay, let’s do this.
…with your brain.
…on your answer.
If you’re right you’ll know, and if you’re wrong you’ll see cycling American style.
Thanks very much for reading, ride safe, and make sure you upgrade to the very latest in full-suspension carbon fiber technology. It’s the best way to fully enjoy cycling.
1) Why is this bike being recalled?
- It is made from a “bad batch” of carbon fiber and can fail catastrophically
- The rear tire rubs the seat tube which can cause it to fail catastrophically
- The internal cable routing eats the hydraulic brake hose causing catastrophic loss of braking
- Gravel can get stuck between the chainring and dropped chainstay, causing catastrophic frame failure
2) This adjustable tire pressure system is called:
- KAPS (Kinetic Air Pressure System)
- VALV (Variable Air Level Ventilator)
- PUMPS (Pneumatic Ultra-Modular Pressure System)
- VULVA (Doesn’t stand for anything, they just liked the way it sounded)
3) Yes, you can buy a Twitter bike.
[That’s one way of putting it.]
4) What does Specialized call this whole frame thing they’ve got going on here?
5) The 2023 Women’s Tour is:
[Via a reader. Thanks reader!]
6) Softride conversions are the next big thing.
7) When you think Cipollini, you think gravel.
***Special “The More Things Change…”-Themed Bonus Video***
So basically the tires were a little narrower and some other stuff. However did people manage.