It was warm and rainy this morning–ideal conditions for the Normcore Bike:
You’ll no doubt be pleased to know I’ve finally silenced the ticking sound it was making by removing the bottom bracket and reinstalling it with engine assembly lube, which I bought years ago because of the impressive name. Now all is right with the world…until something else starts making noise.
Until then, I’m pleased to present you with a quiz. As always, study the item, think, and click on your answer. If you’re right you’ll know, and if you’re wrong you’ll see bicycle ASMR.
Thanks very much for reading, ride safe, and may all your rides be blessed with silence. Sweet, sweet silence.
1) What are these?
[North pathway of the George Washington Bridge prior to renovation.]
2) Before it was renovated, how many steps did the north pathway of the George Washington Bridge have?
3) Which company made the “Fun Bike” group?
4) Until 1999, Swingline staplers were made in which now-gentrified New York City neighborhood?
5) Which company has applied for a patent for a frame without a Zzzzzzz….?
6) Well does she?
7) Serial Retrogrouch and Uber-Curmudeon Jobst Brandt has of late been referred to as:
***Special Bonus Video!***
Further to last Friday’s interview with the incomparable Jeff Jones, here’s a video he sent me of himself riding one of his e-bikes on the freeway: