Hey, we got snow!
You know what that means…
Time to get the scraper:
It also means it’s time to move over to the winter bikes:
Speaking of things that happen around this time of year, the holidays are coming, and if you’re already mentally downshifting I’m here to shake you out of your complacency with the first quiz in quite some time–and yes, it’s Monday, not Friday, but keeping track of stuff is for try-hards. We cool people have no idea what day it is, or how many gears our bikes have without counting. After awhile, days and gears just start blending into each other, you know?
Anyway, as always, study the item, think, and click on your answer. If you’re right you’ll see some sort of confirmation, and if you’re wrong you’ll see bike share.
Good luck, thanks for reading, and stop counting your gears.
1) What is an all-road bike?
—Something that sits between an endurance bike and a light gravel bike
—“A more comfort-oriented design than an all-out road race bike”
—A bike with a head tube angle of 71 degrees instead of 70.75 degrees
2) According to today’s experts, you should know how to fix a flat tire on your bicycle.
3) According to Shimano, hydraulic disc brakes will not work if you:
—Apply the brakes using more than two fingers per lever
4) According to today’s experts, titanium cranks reduce ankle fatigue.
5) Which is not a model of bicycle from All-City?
6) Which is not a way you can bypass the Unbonud Grarvel registration lottery ?
—Attending a $2,200 training camp
—Signing up for a $2,200 coaching program
—Volunteering for 10 hours and then waiting a year
—Having over 10,000 followers on Instragram
7) British Cycling has entered into a partnership with which politically incorrect company?
Terry Barentsen has just re-released this beloved classic on his popular YouTube channel, as if you care: